Thank you for your interest in our company and our products and welcome to our website.
Personal data is any piece of information that relates to an identified or identifiable person, no matter where the person lives. This means that personal data include information that directly identifies you, such as your name, but also data that might be used to identify you, such as your IP address.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ELTEK COLLECTS
When you navigate our website, ELTEK only collects:
– Contact information that you voluntarily provide to us when filling an inquiry form and/or an access request to a restricted section of the website (e.g. your e-mail address)
We do not collect nor process any other personal data.
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your device when visiting our website.
ELTEK only uses technical cookies that are mandatorily required for the technical functions of the online service. They include, for example, cookies that store data to ensure smooth reproduction of video or audio footage.
You can manage your cookie settings in the browser and/or our privacy settings.
WHY ELTEK COLLECTS YOUR DATA
We use your personal data to communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to submit you follow-ups about ELTEK and to comply with applicable laws.
Whatever the purpose, ELTEK uses your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so according to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
METHODS OF PROCESSING
ELTEK takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures, solely by authorized ELTEK personnel.
SHARING DATA WITH OTHER CONTROLLERS
ELTEK does not share your personal data with companies or individuals outside of ELTEK Group except in the following case:
For legal reasons: we will share personal information in case it is necessary to:
– Meet applicable laws, regulations or enforceable Public Authorities requests.
– Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
DATA TRANSFER TO RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE THE EEA
We usually store and process your data in the EEA (European Economic Area). In limited cases we might transfer personal data to recipients located outside the EEA into so-called third countries. In such cases, prior to the transfer we ensure that the data recipient provides an appropriate level of data protection.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to deletion and the right to rectification cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
- Right to information and access: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us about whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, if this is the case, access to your personal data.
- Right to correction and deletion: You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data. As far as statutory requirements are fulfilled, you have the right to obtain the completion or deletion of your data.
- Restriction of processing: you have the right to demand for restriction of the processing of your data.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, insofar. We will then terminate the processing of your data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds according to legal requirements which override your rights.
- Withdrawal of consent: In case you consented to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. The lawfulness of data processing prior to your withdrawal remains unchanged.
- Right to lodge complaint with supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at the address stated in the “Controller” section
ELTEK SPA is the controller responsible for the processing of your data; exceptions are outlined in this data protection notice.
Our contact details are as follows:
Strada Valenza 5A
15033 Casale Monferrato
Telephone: +39 0142 335511